Aircraft are one of the most modern forms of transportation, and it is no surprise that many people who use them do not know all their peculiarities.We have collected some important air travel tips that can really help you make your trip a lot more comfortable.
- 1 The seats at the window are colder
- 2 You should avoid drinking coffee or tea
- 3 The folding tables and seatbags are some of the dirtiest parts of the aircraft
- 4 The best time for a flight is in the morning
- 5 The service is better if you are in the First or Middle rows
- 6 Do not keep your neck pad full of volume
- 7 Choose the special menu option
1The seats at the window are colder
The temperature outside the cabin can be as low as -60 ° С to -65 ° С, which cools the temperature of the hull cooler. This external cold can be felt especially in those chairs, especially during the summer when most people wear light clothes. So if you enjoy watching the view from the window, it’s better to get a bit warmer.